True Gamers Lounge
RELEASE AND WAIVER
The following rules govern your participation and/or your children/wards’ participation in any activity at TRUE Gamers Lounge.
1. NO firearms or weapons are permitted on or in this establishment.
2. Anyone under the age of 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times. True Gamers Lounge shall not be liable and is not responsible for any inquiry resulting from an absence of an adult supervision, including, not limited to, any child leaving the property of True Gamers Lounge without a parent or caregiver.
3.Parent(s) or caregiver(s) not gaming and supervising anyone under 15 years old must stay within the lounging areas. Gaming stations are for paying individuals only.
4. Anyone between the age of 15 to 17 years old must have an adult sign a waiver and release form before being left unattended. True Gamers Lounge shall not be liable and is not responsible for any inquiry resulting from an absence of an adult supervision, including, not limited to, any child leaving the property of True Gamers Lounge without a parent or caregiver.
5.. Only two individuals to each gaming station.
6.All issued equipment such as controllers, headsets, etc must be returned back to the establishment or the correct gaming station.
7. Any misconduct, including but not limited to swearing, misuse of equipment, intentional disruption of other visitors, excessive yelling and playing, running around, or physical altercations will result in an immediate termination of your gaming session at the discretion of True Gamers Lounge with NO REFUND!!!
8. Damages caused to any equipment or merchandise by an individual(s) will result in legal financial responsibility.
9. No outside food or drinks are allowed.
10. Packaged food and drinks sold at True Gamers Lounge are prohibited inside the gaming area. Damages or sicknesses caused from any food and drinks shall be your liability and you shall indemnify and hold harmless True Gamers Lounge from said legal responsibilities.
11. True Gamers Lounge’s virtual reality equipment emits radio waves that can affect the operation of nearby cardiac pacemakers or other medical devices. If you have a pacemaker or other implanted medical device, do not us True Gamers Lounge’s virtual reality equipment without first consulting your physician.
12. Do not use True Gamers Lounge’s virtual reality equipment or gaming systems if you are prone to seizures, tired under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol, or suffer from anxiety. Do not use True Gamers Lounge’s virtual reality equipment if you are suffering from a cold, a flu, a headache, a migraine, an earache, or digestive problems.
13.We recommend consulting a physician before usage of True Gamers Lounge’s virtual reality equipment or gaming systems, if you suffer from any serious medical condition, are pregnant, have a pre-existing binocular vision abnormalities or psychiatric disorder, suffer from a heart condition, or are elderly. Symptoms of exposure to virtual reality may persist and become more apparent hours after usage of the virtual reality equipment. If symptoms persist, consult
14. Disruptions to users’ virtual reality gaming sessions may take up a portion of the users’ scheduled booking time. VR Arcade NJ holds the right to refuse refunds or compensation for said disruptions.
15. True Gamers Lounge is not responsible and is not liable for any lost, damaged, or stolen personal items that occur during or after your time at True Gamers Lounge.